Briefly, the Gospel—the good news—is that each person, through Jesus Christ, can be forgiven
of sin, brought back into fellowship with God, and filled with God’s Spirit for newness of life.
Salvation is the bundle of benefits received by the person who believes the Gospel and
entrusts his or her life to Christ. The "benefits" include forgiveness of sin, a totally right
standing with God, heaven instead of hell upon physical death, new life (the Spirit of the life of
Christ Jesus), awesome joy and contentment, and power to change bad habits.
How do I change my Life or How do I become and stay Saved?
1. Hear (Romans 10:17 "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.")
2. Believe and Live the Word of God (Matthew 7:21 "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord,
Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that DOETH the will of my Father which is in heaven.")
3. Repent (Luke 13:3 "...except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.") Repent means to feel regret, remorse, and to be sorry for your past acts and conduct and change your mind regarding it.
4. Confess (Acts 8:37 "I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.")
5. Baptism of Water and The Holy Spirit (Acts 2:38 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.")
6. Remain Faithful (Revelations 2:10. "...be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.") and join a fellowship to gain a spiritual covering that will help you in your faithful walk with Christ.
For more information regarding salvation and your walk with Christ, please join us at one of our services listed on our Home page, visit our Contact Us page or our Calendar of Events page.
ALWAYS REMEMBER that it's not God's Will that anyone should perish, but that all men will come to repentance (II Peter 3:9).
Discipleship - (Disciple = disciplined learner)
A Christian disciple is a person who accepts and assists in the spreading of the good news of Jesus Christ. Christian discipleship is the process by which disciples grow in the Lord Jesus Christ and are equipped by the Holy Spirit to overcome the pressures and trials of this present life and become more and more Christ like. This process requires believers to respond to the Holy Spirit’s prompting to examine their thoughts, words, and actions and compare them with the Word of God. This requires that we be in the Word daily—studying it, praying over it, and obeying it. In addition, we should always be ready to give testimony of the reason for the hope that is within us (1 Peter 3:15) and disciple others to walk in His way. According to Scripture, being a Christian disciple involves personal growth. Zoe Bible School. (pending to continue stay tuned)
Spiritual Covering - Join a good Bible believing Church
Covering is necessary to help maintain your spiritual walk with Christ. You can gain more understanding of the Holy Scriptures as well as support from those that you will fellowship with. If you desire to join fellowship with Rhema Deliverance Center and also learn more about our Pastor, Apostle Vance L. Dash, Sr., please visit our Pastor's Page and also visit our Calendar and Events as well as our Contact Us page to gain more information regarding services and events. We hope that you will be or become part of the family of God.
Please click this Contact Us text with any question about Salvation and Changing your Life.